Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Saturday 14 May 2011

Shabu Shabu... at Tsurukame, Queensbay!

Shabu Shabu, a type of Japanese hot pot or is familiarly to be known as steamboat. The specialty about Shabu Shabu is the thinly sliced meat or vegetable and then usually being served together with dipping sauces. Gathering with Su and Elaine, we've decided to dine at Tsurukame Shabu Shabu亀 that is located at 3rd floor of Queensbay Mall, in front of the Queens Food Market.

Shabu Shabu is alike our oriental steamboat that I can choose to have either Tomyam, Kimchi, Miso or Clear soup base in our hot pot. All the various ingredients are available on the conveyor belt. As this is a buffet style, it somehow takes quite some time to reach our preferred pork or scallop. Besides, there've also been some pre-cooked dishes that we can eat while waiting for the soup to boil, such as curry chicken or Fried Omelette.

Honestly speaking, I don't find any specialty about Shabu Shabu as I myself prefer the Oriental Chinese Steamboat that is more delicious that I've tasted before...

No comments:

Post a Comment