Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Saturday 14 May 2011

Searching for Pork Knuckle at Nibong Tebal!

We've heard enough stories about Pork Knuckle in Nirong Tebal; How famous it is, how delicious it is... And thus, we've decided to check it out ourselves. The Pork Knuckle is at Swee Garden瑞園海鮮飯店 that is located at the town centre of Nibong Tebal, behind the Maybank.

The Pork Knuckle is fried to give its crispy skin yet with a soft and tender flesh. However, I'm not so impressed by the Pork Knuckle here because the skin is not as crispy as some that I've tasted before and the most important is the taste itself. Somehow, the saltiness is not sufficient to enhance the deliciousness of the Pork Knuckle, especially the meat.

It's a good try for us to taste the Pork Knuckle here but it's just not as tasty as the one that I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment