Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Saturday 21 May 2011

Foh San Ipoh... What You'll Ask for Dim Sum!

I guess everyone is so familiar with Restoran Foh San Sdn. Bhd富山茶樓 for their famous Dim Sum點心 during the morning times. We're there at 10am and the whole restaurant has been packed with the crowd, standing beside the tables 'staring' at you to finish your breakfast as fast as you can...

Foh San serves variety of Dim Sum that range from Prawn Dumpling蝦餃, Fish Ball魚丸, Siew Mai燒賣, Crispy Yam Ball芋頭酥, Chee Cheong Fun豬腸粉 till Porridge魚粥. Actually, I'm not so impressed by the Dim Sum here because the taste is quite ordinary. Anyway, it's great to see the varieties that they've here...

It's a tradition for Chinese to have Dim Sum as breakfast. An advice from Jackson, arrive here at 6am if you want to enjoy a nice Dim Sum breakfast slowly without too many crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment