Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Monday 9 May 2011

Ristorante Bella Italia Pizzeria; Another Try Out for Italian's Taste

While we're on the ride from Batu Feringghi, Attila has just the mood for Pizza. Thus, we've decided to try out the Ristorante Bella Italia Pizzeria that is just somewhere opposite the Rasa Sayang Hotel. The surrounding is kind of quiet and I guess less customer is partly due to its non-strategic location that is difficult for a parking space.

I've placed my order for the Linguine Con Aragosta E Gamberoni that simply means Linguine with lobster meat, prawn and chili in tomato sauce with the touch of cream. I give a 'Thumb Ups' for the fresh lobster meat and the prawn. I'm amazed and happy to have such the big prawns and plenty of lobster meat in my pasta. Moreover, the taste is just nice for me as the sauce is not too creamy. It's somehow the sourness of the tomato and the creamy sauce are balancing each other nicely.

It's pity that my boyfriend is not enjoying his Pepperoni Pizza; another regret for him that he can't find his 'suitable' Pizza in Penang. The two most important requirements about Pizza are Pork Salami and not too much cheese. Bella Italia... has failed in these basic conditions.

Lastly, I've asked for a Tiramisu as my dessert. A very big and thick Tiramisu that tastes quite nice with it's smooth and creamy texture without too much flour, then with the cocoa powder on top to balance the sweetness. The Tiramisu is having a strong coffee taste but without any alcohol inside. Somehow, I guess I myself prefer the Tiramisu at Bravo Italiana.

I'm satisfied with my Linguine but it's kind of sad as my boyfriend doesn't enjoy the same satisfaction as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment