Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Friday 15 May 2015

The Australian Confectionery is Making the Durian Cake

With the limited information of "the Sea Park at PJ, nearby the petrol station and the same row as the Maybank", we've somehow managed to find out the Australian Confectionery that is selling the famous Durian Cake.

Phui Yee has known about this cake from her aunt in the very old time. I'm at least the one whom is very excited about the Durian Cake. I'm not fancy with the Durian but I'm madly in love with the dessert that is made of the Durian. The owner is normally selling the pre-ordered Durian Cake that is weighing at 1/2kg and above. For the walk-in customers like us, they're offering the small and round Durian Ring. The slices of sponge cake and the Durian cream are layering alternately and being coated with the whitish cream before being garnished with the grounded peanuts. The cake is served freshly out from the freezer and it's indeed quite hard that we're actually requested to wait for a short while for the de-frozen of the cake. Yet the Durian cream is so delicious and tempting that we've finished it within minutes. Besides, we've tried out the Durian Puff that comes with the same Durian cream. It's up to your preference, my favourite is still the Durian Cake.

I've decided to take away the Durian Ring for the trip back to Penang. I just can't resist the temptation towards the Durian.

Address:
Australian Confectionery Sdn. Bhd.
13, Jalan 21/11A, Sea Park,
46300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.

Tel: +603-78760640
Tel / Fax: +603-78765436

No comments:

Post a Comment