Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 13 January 2013

Nearby the Bankers' Street, the Nasi Kandar

Our colleague insists that we should try out the Nasi Kandar that is located at the downstairs of Merlin Hotel by Lebuh Penang. It's also commonly being known as Bankers' Street as this is the main spot that all the banks are located. I've totally no clue about the direction to come here, I can just advise that to 'Look for Merlin Hotel'...

It's my first time here and I'm kind of panicked to see how fast the servant is working that I'm confused about what I want to have. A good hint is we should try their famous Curry Kampung Chicken. Thus, I've picked the curry chicken breast meat, some ladyfingers and a hard-boiled egg with my Tomato Rice. Alternatively, you can go for white rice. It's my favourite that I've asked for mixed sauces to flood my rice or it's known as 'Banjir'. I've definitely enjoyed the Nasi Kandar because the meat is really juicy and tender while the sauce is as well really delicious with a good balance between the sweetness and saltiness. Addition of a little spiciness at the end of the tongue, the level can be easily accepted by everyone and its taste is really good that I'm really wishing to ask for more...
 
I'm interested to visit the restaurant again as the taste is really enhancing my appetite to hunger for another plate of Nasi Kandar. I'm being informed that the restaurant is always overwhelmed by customers that you've to queue up obediently, unless you go there at 11am as we do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment