Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 8 January 2012

Searching for Breakfast on the Morning of Christmas...

It's the New Year 2012, my wish is to achieve my target of more than 103 articles for my food blogging ;)

I'm going to talk about my food experience during Christmas in Australia, maybe it'll be a guidance that you can look forward... Arriving Australia on the Christmas day, it has been a challenging task for us to get a restaurant that is serving food. Many restaurants are closed for the Christmas celebration or they're in fact going on holiday during this Australian's Summer. Talking about the Summer, the temperature is quite cold by ranging from 10 till 26 degree Celsius.

It's really grateful that we're able to locate the Alice Fountain Cafe at Kings Cross. Here is packed with crowd that is looking for a complete breakfast on the morning of Christmas. We've ordered the Big Breakfast to fill up our hungry stomach. The plate consists of toast, hash brown, ham, bacon, pork sausage, tomato, mushrooms and you can choose either poached, scrambled or fried egg. This is just a simple breakfast that is neither special nor very tasty yet our hunger has driven us to the satisfaction. Anyway, Attila is very happy with the pork platter.

One triggering point if we should visit Western countries again during Christmas Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment