Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Monday 16 January 2012

Dessert at Guylian Belgium Chocolate Cafe

Passing by the Pyrmont Bridge at night, it's beautiful...
I'm so happy to find the Guylian Belgium Chocolate Cafe at Opera Quay or nearby the Opera House. I'm so excited and eager to have my chocolate; the young child in my heart is asking for a sweet dessert.

Attila has chosen to have the Macadamia Nuts and Pistachio ice-cream. I do quite like the Pistachio ice-cream for its nice aroma of the Pistachio Nuts. Anyway, the ice-cream is melting very fast even under the cold temperature of about 10 degree C. I've asked for myself a cup of Long Black Coffee and 3 pieces of Macarons. As I can remember correctly, the flavours are mocha, chocolate and Jaffa. My favourite is the Jaffa-flavoured of Macaron as it has a little sourness from the berries and being balanced by the sweetness of the chocolate.
Guylian chocolate is not really my favourite as it doesn't have sufficient flavour or I should describe the taste as not strong or sweet enough to fill my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment