Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Monday 9 January 2012

Pizza on The Christmas Night...

It's as well a hard task for us to get a dinner on the Christmas night. Not to take any risks, we've decided to search for our dinner somewhere around Kings Cross again. Wandering around and we've chosen the Macleay's Pizza. This is a small corner along the Macleay's Street whereby they're mainly in take-away service.






 





Attila has chosen the 13" Pepperoni & Mushroom Pizza that comes with cheese, tomato, pepperoni and mushrooms while I've decided for the 10" Caprisousi Pizza that is served with cheese, tomato, ham, olives and anchovies. We've been so disappointed with the pepperoni and ham that are both tasteless and the softness is approaching slimy after baking in the oven. Besides, I'm as well hate the salty anchovies that smell very 'fishy'. I'm still wondering about whose idea behind anchovies with Pizza?!!

It's not only dissatisfaction, we're so regret with the Pizza...

No comments:

Post a Comment