Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 21 April 2013

Misai is Selling Nasi Ayam

We've noticed the Misal Nasi Ayam for few times while going for lunch to Sour & Spicy at Sg. Ara (Reminder: It's located at Jalan Dato Ismail Hashim whereby it's at the opened area that is just opposite SRJK (C) Chong Cheng崇正小学). Let's try out Malay food and we've decided to drop by this chicken rice stall for lunch.

The basic meal is the Nasi Ayam or Nasi Ayam Goreng that is the oily rice and the fried rice respectively that is then being served together with chicken meat, a bowl of soup and the blended chili. Alternatively, fried egg and anchovies are available as additional toppings. I prefer the fried rice because it's slightly spicy whereby I think that the oily rice is a bit too sweet. I guess this is because of the Margarine? The chicken meat is tender but it's quite tasteless that it's served with a dark sauce. This is the biggest shock for us as the sauce is extremely too sweet. We've to let the sauce to be dripped off from the meat. Luckily, the blended chili is tasty and its spiciness goes well with the chicken meat.

I'm happy to try out new dishes with the girls during lunch time. We're chatting and we're sharing opinions about the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment