Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Friday 17 February 2012

Pee Pee... A Bakery, A Restaurant

No more hotel's breakfast... Attila and I have decided to dine at Pee Pee Bakery & Restaurant that is located by the roadside of Walking Street. I like this corner that is taking up a small space by the side of the street because everything seems to be so quiet and peaceful. Everyone lazes in leisure and slow pace.

I've asked for myself a breakfast set meal that includes a cup of coffee, a glass of pineapple juice, toasts that are served with butter and jam, fresh fruit and of course the main course that consists of eggs, baked beans, tomatoes and chicken sausages. This is a simple and typical western breakfast that can be found in any restaurants. I'm somehow a little glad as my sun shiny side-up eggs are served with the egg white that is completely cooked yet the egg yolk is half cooked.
Attila has ordered the Bacon Egg Sandwich whereby the bacon, fried egg, lettuce and tomato are layered between the toasted Baguette. I'm not so fancy with this sandwich because the bacon is somehow not so tasty. I'll say 'Errr, a normal sandwich'!

This is not a special breakfast but it's a nice that I've indeed quite enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that all the information you have given here is awesome...great and nice blog thanks sharing. Thank you very much for this one. And I hope this will be useful for many people.. and I am waiting for your next post keep on updating these kinds of knowledgeable things...
    Online Cake Delivery Services in Indore

    Online Cake Delivery in Indore

    Cake Delivery Services in Indore

    ReplyDelete