Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Tuesday 7 February 2012

Italian by the Clarke Quay... the Borgata

I'm given the task to book the New Year Eve's dinner in Singapore and here I've chosen the Borgata at Clarke Quay. Is there any special reason for Borgata? Every time out from M'sia, the Authentic Italian Pizza is the only choice that will come across Attila's mind. We've all agreed to go to Borgata as it's located nearby our hotel at Clarke Quay. The restaurant is not really outstanding neither from outside or with the decoration inside the restaurant. Anyway, the most important is to talk about the food.

Attila has decided to go for the Pizza Diavola that consists of Tomato, Mozzarella, Salami and Chili. It's my pleasure that Attila has been so satisfied with the Salami Pizza. It's the perfect combinations of thin crust Pizza dough with a very thin layer of cheese and the slices of Salami. A very important point for Attila in the knowledge of Pizza is the Pork Salami that is saltier and tastier.
I've decided to go for the Linguine Al Cartoccio, the mixed seafood pasta wrapped in foil. I like the hot pasta whereby the heat is still trapped inside the Aluminium foil before unwrapping. I find various seafood such as fish, squid, clam, scallop and prawn inside this Tomato-based Spaghetti. I wish for fresher seafood and a little saltier sauce yet the Spaghetti is in nutshell, quite delicious.

The greatest satisfaction from this Singapore trip is the tasty Pizza in Borgata. At least for once in lifetime, Attila has been so grateful to find this authentic Italian's taste in Southeast Asia.

Oh ya, thanks to the guy that Attila has randomly picked as the best person to capture the most beautiful picture for us...
(From Front Left to Right: Phoebe, Attila, Myself, Franky, Claudia, Ivonne & Berndie)

No comments:

Post a Comment