Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Tuesday 20 September 2011

Wake Up in the Morning... Frühstück at Caffé Rinaldi

It's located at a corner of street by Alter Kornmarkt, a small space that can cater an approximate total 20tables only; but this restaurant has always been packed with crowd for the Frühstück or Breakfast menu. This is where people are gathering, at Caffé Rinaldi...

Oopps, I can't recall the exact name of my breakfast set. Well, the whole platter consists of Salami, Parma Ham, Schinken, cheese, fresh fruit, butter, jam and being served together with Baguette, freshly squeezed orange juice and coffee. What a luxury breakfast to start the day ya! Talking about the cold meat, I don't really like the Salami and Parma Ham here because they taste very 'raw' but I'm able to accept the Schinken or turkey ham.

It's common for M'sian to eat Nasi Lemak or Roti Canai as breakfast but Salami, Ham and Cheese are the typical elements to start a day as European. I do enjoy European breakfast especially my favourite cheese and bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment