Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Wednesday 21 September 2011

ALEX, the Franchise Am Neupfarrplatz?

I pass by Neupfarrplatz almost everyday, noticing the same clock tower and looking at the crowd to pack at same restaurant during Summer. The wide open area at Neupfarrplatz is a nice place to sit down for a drink and to enjoy the warm sunshine. Here I've found ALEX, that I've discovered afterwards that this is a franchise across few countries.

Browsing through the menu by ALEX, I've decided to go for the Tucher Pilsener because they don't provide any dark bier or weissbier. I don't really like Pilsener for its bitterness and dryness. Gratefully, I do enjoy my dinner of Summer Fresh Royal mit Schweineknusperschnitzel. This is actually the salad bowl that is garnished with your choice of dressing and then being served together with Ciabatta bread. I've asked for the yogurt dressing and additionally added with crispy pork fillet into my fresh salad. Both the crispiness and saltiness of the pork schnitzel are fine but the meat is a little too hard and dry. However, I've indeed enjoyed the crispy Ciabatta bread and I've managed to clean up my whole plate.

For me, ALEX is not really a special or outstanding restaurant for the food and drink. But, you can consider this place if you're looking for somewhere to sit down without being bothered by the traffic...

Official Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment