Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Wednesday 28 September 2011

The Green in Munich; dean & david fresh to eat

Walking towards Marienplatz, I'm really in the mid of hunting for food to fill up my stomach. I'm attracted by the greenish outlook of dean & david and I think that it's good to try out some 'fresh to eat' vegetables. Everything is so simple yet elegant. The cakes that are displayed for sales are as well looking healthy and delicious.

Browsing through the menu for a healthy meal, I've decided to go for the Big Easy (warm) Salate. This is a bowl of salad mix with grilled strips of beef, peppers, carrots, peanuts and spring onions that is dressed with the Balsamic Maple Syrup. I've no ideas about the dressing and I'm in fact fancy about the beef strips. The meat is very juicy, tender with a perfect just-to-taste seasoning to go with the fresh vegetable. The saltiness of the meat and the freshness of the vegetable are balancing each other, to give out the best taste.

Just beware, the waiters have not been friendly to me! Anyway, I do still miss the taste of the beef strips in my mouth...

Official Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment