Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 25 September 2011

Hidden in the Valley, Kleine Brauschänke Dicker Mann

I'm hunger for Schweineschnitzel...
By random search, I've decided to visit Kleine Brauschänke Dicker Mann that is located at Krebsgasse. I've indeed taken some time to discover this restaurant because it's hidden at a small street by Haidplatz. Therefore, you can enjoy a quiet and peaceful time at Dicker Mann without the busy and noisy traffic. I do somehow like the ancient outlook of the restaurant.
I've asked for the Schweineschnitzel "Wiener-Art" mit Preiselbeeren und einer großen Salatschüssel. It's the fried pork fillet that is served together with cranberries sauce and a big salad bowl. I'm quite disappointed with the Schweineschnitzel for its 'smell'. The meat is soft but it's somehow a little bit too raw that it must go together with the cranberries sauce, to cover the smell of the pork. At the end, I've indeed enjoyed the salad more than the Schweineschnitzel itself.

No doubt that Dicker Mann is a nice place to sit in for a leisurely evening. However I've not enjoyed my dinner here. This first disappointment has killed my motivation to visit here for the menu again...

Official Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment