Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Saturday 23 July 2011

Italiano Restaurant? Cafe Del Camino at Deggendorf

On my 1st weekend in Regensburg, I'm grateful that Susanne has kindly brought me for a visit to her hometown. We're so hungry and she has decided to show me Cafe Del Camino that is located at Deggendorf, a small town that is nearby the Bavaria forest. Everything seems to be so simple; just sitting at the corner and enjoying the Summer sunshine.

I've decided to go for a cup of black coffee and the Serranoschinken Sandwich or it's the Chicken Ham Sandwich. Serrano ham is the raw meat that is served in thin slices. Together with some tomato slices, mustard and cheese; this is how the Serranoschinken Sandwich is served here. I've indeed enjoyed the smoothness of the meat when it goes into my stomach. The sandwich tastes good except that the mustard is a little bit too much or it's too salty for me. Well, I'm Asian...
I love the time at Cafe Del Camino, especially this day with Susanne is a nice sun-shining day for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment