Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Friday 15 July 2011

An American Legacy of Great Food; Where? Chicago Rib House

Time to write about the food that I've had before my trip to Regensburg...
Attila and I are hunger for some western food while we're shopping in Gurney Plaza and we've decided to give it a first try at the Chicago Rib House. Without disappointment, my boyfriend is happy to find pork ribs in their menu. We've ordered a St. Louis Pork Ribs with the Grilled Shrimps as sharing. The Pork Ribs is garnished with the sweet and sour sauce on top. It's very appetizing and the taste is just nice with the balanced sweetness and sourness. Besides, the Pork Ribs is so succulent, tender and juicy that the meat will jult melt in my mouth. We find it very delicious that we start to regret to order the platter type with Shrimps together. I barely eat the Shrimps because they're not fresh and the meat is too soft.

Additionally, I've ordered a Ceasar Salad with the Grilled Chicken Meat. We both like the dish as well except that I think the Chicken Meat is quite tasteless and they're not tender enough.

If you ask me for opinions of places for Pork Ribs, I'll not hesistate to recommend Chicago Rib House as a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment