Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Tuesday 25 September 2012

Before Departure from Samui Airport

Samui Airport is alike a small holiday resort without high rise buildings. Not too many shops or to do, we've to wander around the small area for 2hours before our international departure from this island. Attila and I have decided then for a lunch break at Pad Thai Restaurant that is located at the corner in front of the clock tower. This small hut with an open air concept has attracted many tourists here, including ourselves ;)

I've decided to order a clear soup of Tom Yum Kung with Seafood. The soup is very spicy and refreshing with the lemongrass inside. The squid is quite tasty but I still dislike the prawn as the meat is too soft that it doesn't taste fresh. I've at first never thought to write about this restaurant that the picture is only for memory. However, I'm so pissed off with the piece of tetra pack in my soup! It's so so... disgusting!

I'm impressed by the taste of the Tom Yum Kung but the feeling is then turning into anger as I hate the chef that has overlooked the importance of cleanliness in his kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment