Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 26 June 2011

Imported Soy Beans & Freshly Made at Qbean

Freshly made from soy beans at Qbean, this is where people queue up daily for their healthy soy products. Qbean is located at the North zone of Queensbay Mall and they're specialized in soy products that range from soy milk, ice cream till pancake. It has been operating since June 2010 and their customers are growing more each day...

'Love It Fresh!', the original healthy soy milk is made daily here to ensure that each customers enjoy the most original taste of the soy beans without coloring, flavouring and preservatives. I've decided to try out their Natural Soy Ice Cream. Although this is my first experience but I do love the thick soy beans' taste in the ice cream. It tastes a little bit weird but each spoon is very refreshing and not as sweet as any ordinary ice cream.

I've indeed enjoy the nice aroma of the soy beans in the air whenever I pass by Qbean. I guess you'll enjoy the healthy and original soy products that are served here, as how I've...

No comments:

Post a Comment