Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Monday 21 March 2011

Try the Homemade Curry Puff at Eighteen Wine & Dine

I've written about Eighteen Wine & Dine at the early of 2011. I've been wanting to try their homemade curry puff. Yup, they do serve curry puffs here; choices of chicken, sardine or tuna. It's just my curiosity to taste the lovely puffs and the chance comes that I'm treated with the chicken curry puff, on the house... during a gathering session with Su and Elaine.

We're served with the Chicken Curry Puff, it looks yummy ya! The light puffy skin is crispy and inside is stuffed fully with the mixture of curry potatoes and chicken meat. Look, the chicken cube is very big! Also, there's one small quadrant of hard-boiled egg inside. The seasoning is very light, really the homemade taste that it's not salty. I do quite like it but I'll prefer if they make it to be spicier ;)

If you somehow like curry puff, do try the one here...

No comments:

Post a Comment