Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Monday 14 March 2011

Koh Lipe Part III: Lekka Lipe

Lekka Lipe, somewhere that you can get the Gelato Italiano in Koh Lipe. Gelato is Italy's ice-cream that it's apparently lower in butterfat and sugar content.

This Gelato shop is owned by an Italian lady whom is very outgoing and I love her lovely smiles. Honestly speaking, the price of the ice is similar to any famous brands that you can find in Malaysia; Häagen-Dazs or Baskin-Robbins. One great fact about Italiano Gelato is the low sugar content that doesn't make me feeling too sweet. You can choose from the various homemade flavours and here is my cup of Chocolate Peppermint with Strawberry. I enjoy the original sweetness from the fresh fruit so much...

It's a satisfaction to enjoy a cup of ice while walking on the street in Koh Lipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment