Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Saturday 28 March 2015

The Cold Jelly at the Roadside

Walking around the small streets nearby the Odeon Shopping Mall under the hot sunny day, brother is searching hardly for the small stall. I'm very curious and I'm wondering what it is...

A small glass box that is filled with coconut jelly, this is the cooling dessert that brother has been searching for. The water of the coconut is made into the jelly while the sliced coconut meat is filled at the top layer. I've enjoyed the crunchiness of the coconut slices and the cooling jelly is definitely a refreshing dessert that has cheered up the hot day.

No comments:

Post a Comment