Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 21 October 2012

On the Way Back & Again the Porky...

The way back from Krabi and we've stopped at Trang again for our lunch break. This is the time to recharge ourselves with a meal before we continue further our long way back to Penang. It has somehow become a tradition that we'll stop by the roadside restaurant that is before the petrol station for our rice or noodle.

Attila and I are fancy about the Stewed Pork whereby the pork is boiled in the dark soy sauce for long hours that the meat is soft and juicy. The meat has absorbed the taste and the aroma of the dark soy sauce completely that it'll just melt in your mouth. Look, the meat is just alike being shredded and it's boneless! If you prefer the pork fat, you can ask particularly to have the thick pork skin instead.

To some of our bikers' friends, the Stewed Pork is more suitable for the toothless old people as they dislike the texture of the meat. For me, this is definitely a dish that can stimulate my appetite to ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment