Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 21 October 2012

Dropping By at Chaba Thai Kitchen

Staying at Ao Nang Beach in Krabi, we've indeed enjoyed the kilometres of the white sandy beach under the blue sky with the warm shiny sun. Hearing the cooling wind that is blowing through our ears puts us into a leisurely mood to laze around the comforts.

It's time for lunch and we've decided to step into Chaba Thai Kitchen that is just around the corner. It's definitely a correct idea to go for Thai food. Each of us should order at least a dish, we've then shared the Duck Green Curry Soup in Coconut Milk, Thai Tomyum Seafood, Stir Fried Shrimp with Asparagus in Oyster Sauce and Squid B.B.Q with Garlic. The milky green curry is an appetizing dish to go with the white rice. I think that the duck meat is a little too dry yet we've indeed enjoyed the taste as the curry sauce does match the duck meat perfectly. We've asked for the Tomyum Soup with Coconut milk that the spiciness will be reduced by the milkiness. The reddish soup is very interesting yet it's just not to my level of spiciness. I find the Shrimp with Asparagus and the Squid B.B.Q to be quite ordinary. I guess this is mainly because the seafood in Thailand is not as fresh as I've tasted in Penang. Anyway, I'm definitely attracted by the chopped chili.

With more guys that are joining in, we've added the Beef Salad and the Laab Gai. The beef slices are just too dry and the Thousand Island Sauce is really a bad match to the salad. Laab Gai is the minced chicken that is mixed with Thai herbs and chili that the dish is spicy yet very refreshing. This is one of the Thai cuisine that is worth to be tried, provided that you can withstand the extreme spiciness.

I've enjoyed every single Thai dishes during my trips to Thailand, especially to push my limit of spiciness to the very end...

No comments:

Post a Comment