Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Saturday 23 April 2011

Overtime at www.overtime.com.my

Overtime is the new food and beverage franchise that is highly raising up in Malaysia. One by one, each of the overtime branches are developed and here we go to the Gurney Drive, just beside the Coffee Island. They're famous for the Stärker; the first German styled fresh beer in Barrel. The wooden barrel is a good idea for sharing among bunch of friends, so Attila and I have decided to go for the Stärker by mug. First sip... I hate it. I can't describe it properly but I've to say that it tastes awful and we've taken 2hours to finish the mugs.

Talking about food, they've the Fusion Skewers menu but we've not managed to order anything because the pork is out of order for the night. Thus, we've decided to take the Honey Glazed Char Siew and the Crispy Skin Roasted Pork. I feel disappointed with both of the meat dishes because I've a high expectation over pork in a German restaurant. The Char Siew has too much fat that makes us feel extreme greasy in the mouth while the Roasted Pork is with too thick layer of lean meat and it tastes hard and dry.

On first impression, I've to admit that I like Overtime for its sophisticated outlook and the relaxing atmosphere that people can hop in for beer after work or during the weekend. But, regret to say that we'll not pay any revisit.

No comments:

Post a Comment