Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Thursday 6 October 2011

Melting Myself in Summer

One of the greatest thing about Summer in Regensburg is to treat myself to a cone or a cup or a glass of ice. The hot Summer with the cold ice, this is a perfect combination to indulge myself into the satisfaction of taste bud. You can easily spot an ice shop along any roads or streets that you can choose from. An ice shop is not selling ice-cream or gelato only, but you can find as well other products such as yogurt or coffee.

Standing in front of the ice shops, I'm confused and I'm wondering... Oh mine, which flavours that I should take? Either with natural flavours that you can choose from the counter, to add on additional toppings such as fruits and nuts or to mix yogurt with ice, you can as well ask for liquor in your ice gelato. Exploring into the world of ice yet there has been too many...

Mixed nuts ice at Gelini Café Gelateria...

Amaretto ice at Eis Paradise...

Kirsch Joghurt at Eiscafé Bar Rossi...

Sommer Traum at Eis am Dom...

Regardless of the ice shops, I'm personally fancy at the yogurt and the naturally flavoured scoop ice that I can obtain in cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment