Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Monday 10 October 2011

Ex Prime Minister in Langkawi

Everyone keeps on whispering to me that I've to visit the bakery by our previous prime minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad if I'm happened to visit Langkawi Island. The wish is finally granted during my visit with my Boyfriend and friends, here I'm introducing The Loaf Bakery & Bistro that is located at Telaga Harbour Park by Pantai Kok.

I'm in fact quite disappointed because I don't find a wide selection of varieties of bread here. I've finally decided to go for their special drink of Cube 60°C. This is The Loaf's signature and unique brewed coffee whereby the Espresso is frozen to -60°C to concentrate the taste of the blended coffee beans. Then, being poured with hot milk to let the Espresso ice cube to be dissolved slowly; this is the method to enjoy the richness of the coffee in a milky way.

Additionally, I've tried the Cheese Cupcakes here. The surprise that I've from Cube 60°C is somehow destroyed by the dry and fluffy cheese cake. The cake is as well tasteless without the aroma and tastiness of cheese inside.

Official Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment