Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 29 July 2012

O'Briens is in Town

O'Briens Irish Sandwich Café is finally in town. It's located at Persiaran Bayan Indah by the Queensbay area and it has been opened officially since early of July. The motto is to serve healthy and guilt free food to the customers. It's hard to get my boyfriend to accompany me to a Non-Halal restaurant and thus I've asked my best girlfriends for a dinner there.

They're serving a wide selection of menu that ranges from salad and sandwich to pastry and cake to cater for your breakfast, lunch, teatime or dinner. The ordering can be selected from their defined menu or by customising your own made-to-order sandwich. Starting from the most basic step, choose among the wrap, ordinary square bread, Ciabatta or their signature Shambo bread. Then, add with the ingredients such as chicken, beef, turkey, salmon or egg. Finally, garnish with your favourite salad and sauce. I've decided to go for the Chicken, Chicken Crisp and Cheddar Wrap. The wrap is rolled inside with the chicken cubes, chicken crisp, Cheddar cheese, mixed peppers, tomatoes and lettuce. I've been so satisfied with the refreshing taste of my wrap especially the crispy and tasty chicken crisp.
I'm happy with the concept of sandwich that is available at O'Briens. I've totally no clue about the originality of Irish culture yet I'm satisfied with the deliciousness of the sandwich here. It has been our regular place for sandwich, after I've convinced my Boyfriend to visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment