Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Sunday 11 March 2012

OH, it's SUSHI

OH SUSHI has been opened since few months at Straits Quay and my Boyfriend has finally recalled that he hasn't brought me there. It's another collection into my food blog, thus we've decided to have our dinner at this Japanese Restaurant. Attila has indeed waited eagerly to try again their RM88++ for 2 person eat all you can Sukiyaki or Shabu Shabu.

Shabu Shabu here is the clear soup hotpot that consists of vegetable, mushroom and Tofu that is then being heated on a gas stove. The thin slices of beef and noodle are the unlimited servings that you can order as many as you can eat. Don't ruin the meat! Do just swish for few swipes and to be eaten with the dipping sauces. Both of the sauces taste great and they do smell good; One is the sweet blended white sesame while another is the salty soy sauce that is garnished with some spring onions.

Besides, I'm attracted and I've decided to order the Hokkai Chirashi. It's a bowl of rice that is served together with raw Salmon slices, Salmon eggs and crab meat. I like this dish for its simplicity, not too much taste except the freshness from the sea.

Shabu Shabu is a healthy choice of food that you can consider of. It's not oily, no carbohydrate and the majorities are the meat and vegetable for your lean muscle. Well, exercise is still needed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment