Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Thursday 8 October 2015

The Greek Food is just Great... at the Liston

Liston Café, Bar, Restaurant is a newcomer that is located in front of the Galeria Kaufhof by the Neupfarrplatz. I may not have noticed this place if it's not being highly recommended by Attila since his business trip earlier. I've always been so fancy with the Greek food and I've persuaded Attila to bring me here for once.

We've taken the Gyros - Calamari vom Grill that comes with Tsatsiki and Pita Bread. Besides, we've also shared the Souvlaki that is the pork skewers that are served together Tsatsiki, rice, fries and garlic sauce. The Tsatsiki is not watery whereby the texture is just perfect as a dipping sauce. The Gyros is slightly burnt outside to achieve the correct dryness that the layers of meat have the correct texture. The Calamari is somehow slightly too salty. On the other hand, the Souvlaki is very juicy and tender. I love the tomato rice deeply. The taste of the tomato is absorbed completely into every single rice granules. The Chef is making small Pita Bread here. It's tasty but I find that it's slightly too thick.

More positive points than the negative comments, the food is just marvelous. This is really the best Greek meal that I've tasted in Regensburg. During the Summer daytime and with a glass of Prosecco, I've just no complaint to this joyful moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment