Into the Doorway of Food, where it's all about Eating...



Let's start the journey into my world of food...

Different tastebuds with different tongues; you're the eater and you're the judge...
What I share here is simply the passion towards food and drinks.

Don't hesitate to ctiticize; if you like my articles, encourage me.


Wednesday 14 December 2011

Pappa is Rich?

PappaRich has somehow existed in Penang for quite some time yet I've only managed to get myself into this Malaysian Delights lately. This franchise has been blooming up quickly, to present Malaysian cuisine from a different perspective rather than the old or dirty hawker style. It's a lifestyle changes to see various races of foreigners and especially the locals here.

I've of course ordered the famous Nasi Lemak or the rice with coconut milk that is served together with curry chicken, hard boiled egg, peanuts, anchovies, cucumbers and the Sambal sauce. The rice is a little too dry whereby aroma of the coconut is not appealing in the rice itself and I don't like the Sambal that is quite sweet instead of spicy. In fact, I'm quite dissatisfy to see the crack off from the edge of my plate. Anyway, this is a significant contradistinction to the Naan Bread that comes with a tasty curry sauce. The thick and salty curry sauce has indeed completed the missing deliciousness of the plain Naan. Additionally, I've decided to try the Otak-Otak or the steamed cake that is made from fish meat and spices. This is to my extreme disappointment that the Otak-Otak is smelly and it's tasteless!
My funny Boyfriend has decided to order the Fish n' Chips in this Malaysian Delights Restaurant. There's nothing to fancy about the frozen fish fillet except that the garlic fried rice has added some Oriental marks to this Western dish.

I don't find any specialty about this PappaRich Malaysian Delights except its name. The food is not leaving any tasty memories for me to have a must to re-visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment